Trearddur Bay in September.

by

North Wales is not exactly known for it's warm weather, but it is such a beautiful place that we love it anyway.  Also nana lives there, so that makes us very happy!

My kids are set on swimming when they go there.  It doesn't mater how cold the weather is or how cold the water is.


This was shot on Agfa Vista with my vivitar 35mm and the Helios 44-2.  I am not quite sure why I have so much grain in these, but I like it :-)

just for information, this is a really cheap set up, the 35mm was given to me, but you can get it super cheap (less than 50$) and the lens cost 30$, the film was 2$ :-)
Film gear can be very cheap and  you get great results. (it can also be very expensive).















she will swim until it gets dark.  she can easily spend 12 hours a day in the water.