hi. I'm back :-)

by

I haven't posted in a long long long time.  My last post was on may25th and that is the day I left for Europe.  I went to Wales and France.  My internet connection in Francs was so terrible that I couldn't upload images, so I never updated my poor abandoned blog.
I am sorting though all my photos now, so I will update al the ones I love most on the blog.

I will start with photos from our trip.  We left from JFK, flew to Dublin, took the taxi across town, and got on the ferry to go to Holyhead in North Wales.  A LOOOOONG trip, but it is always so nice when nana is waiting for us when we get off the ferry and we get "home" to a good cup of tea and then a little walk by the sea to get our lungs full of fresh air.



















thank you for looking and coming back to this blog!  I appreciate it.

much love

Léa.

PS: these were two rolls of film that i used to test the camera, and i was happy to find out the camera works ;-)